Hoggs of Fife Edinburgh Tweed Shooting Jacket with Waterproofing Teflon Coating
The Hoggs of Fife Edinburgh Tweed Waterproof Jacket is made from a green-based Edinburgh Tweed with subtle Green and Gold box check and is Teflon treated for rain and stain resistance.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable with cartridge pockets, moleskin lined handwarmer pockets and a poachers pocket. A top quality, great value and hardwearing jacket. The Hoggs of Fife Edinburgh Tweed Jacket can be purchased on its own or with the rest of the Edinburgh Tweed Range.
Hoggs of Fife Edinburgh Tweed Waterproof Jacket features:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable prooftex drop liner membrane with taped seams
- Moss Green moleskin collar with storm flap
- Stud flap front closure over 2-way brass zip
- Raglon sleeves for ease of movement
- Concealed elasticated storm cuffs
- 2 x moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 x bellows pockets with drain vents and shooters’ retaining straps
- Breathable check poly/cotton lining
- Inside zipped wallet pocket plus poachers pocket
- Anti-wicking drip strip around hem
Available in sizes Small-XXL
Matching Edinburgh Tweed Waistcoat, Cap and Breeks also available.
We Also Recommend